Highly Recommended! ?
This is one of our top picks for the Best Shampoo for Dreads on the market right now!
This shampoo is very effective at removing oil and sebum from the scalp and hair. It will leave your hair fairly dry, which is good for tightening. It is not recommended for dry or bleached hair without following up with Apple Cider Vinegar rinse or some type of safe moisturizer.
• Washes out extremely clean with no residue
• No sulfates, dyes, parabens, gluten, fragrance
• Helps remove residue left over from other products
• pH balanced – something most shampoos cannot boast
• Great for tightening young dreadlocks
• Easy to find locally at Walgreens!