DOMESTIC UNITED STATES
FREE SHIPPING OVER $35:
- Receive within 4-6 business days
- Free Shipping is available to 48 continental states only
- Excludes Dreadlock Extensions Orders
- Excludes Hawaii, Alaska and all US overseas territories
USPS FLAT RATE (product line)
- Receive within 3-5 business days
- Standard shipping method for our product line
UPS SELECT (extension orders)
- Receive within 3-4 business days after order is complete and shipped
- This shipping method is used for extension orders only
- Includes shipping insurance and required signature upon delivery
- If you would like NO SIGNATURE you can type “NO SIGNATURE” within the message field on the order page. By requesting NO SIGNATURE you accept full responsibility for the package once it is confirmed as delivered by the shipping company.
Business day cutoff time is 3pm EST, Monday-Friday. Orders received after 3pm EST will be processed the next business day.
Shipping delivery times are estimates only. Weather, route, holidays, or other uncontrollable circumstances may cause your package to be delayed and delivered beyond what is estimated.
Shipment tracking can be done on our website by logging into your account and checking your recent orders. Or you can use our order tracking page here. Or you can use the tracking number with tracking services on USPS or UPS.
USPS First Class International – 6-12 business days.
USPS Priority Mail International – 6-10 business days (most countries)
USPS Express Mail International – 3-5 business days (most countries)
By choosing First Class / Priority / Express International, you consent to the delivery times stated above and all following statements:
- Customer is responsible for all foreign country customs taxes/fees.
- The delivery time is estimated and may be longer for certain countries due to country customs regulations or country physical location (islands,remote locations).
- For First Class International shipments, the product packaging (cardboard) might be removed in order to meet weight guideline by USPS.
- Weather, route, or other uncontrollable circumstances may cause your package to be delayed and delivered beyond what is estimated.